Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pigglyastic!

A couple days ago, one of my clients at my day job, collapsed and had a seizure. I immediately jumped out of the van and called 911. It was well handled and he was alright. There is a lot more description I could give here, but that's not what I want to talk about.
What is really exciting to me is that my friend, Traci, came up with a new word, inadvertently. The word, Pigglyastic. This word means someone who behaves in a pain in the ass sort of way.
My friends, Traci and Brian, or Brian and Traci, whatever your preference, were kind enough to take me to pick up my car from the shop. That is really payment for them going to Hawaii, even though I couldn't go. (For more info about that Hawaii trip, check out, http://www.traciskene.com/.)
She referred to someone behaving like a pain in the ass. I thought she said "Pigglyastic". I asked her what that meant. She thought I had just dropped acid in her back seat. Ladies and Gentleman, the creation of a new word! You heard it here. Pigglyastic: Pain in the ass behavior
ex; Spending my entire paychecks on past debts is pigglyastic!
You have seen it here. It's not copyrighted, but it's my word. Please spread it around.

Brian and Traci at Christmas time. The Pigglyastic Couple!
Christmas with the McKims

No comments: