Friday, August 1, 2008

Unpredictable scenarios

Believe it or not, I'm not able to support myself solely from comedy yet. I need a day job. Well, I was here at my day job in a model home at a residential company where there is no food. There are fake food boxes to torment the two people who work here, but nothing real.
When you have not eaten all day and survived that morning on nothing but coffee, you kind of need to put something . I went to Wawa. I bought my lunch and was headed back to work. On my way back I got stuck behind a car where the passenger was sticking their two feet out of the passenger side window. Is this a common thought to have? All that went through my mind was, "Great! If her feet get cut off by something flying through the air and they hit my car. Do I have to stop and be a witness to this while we wait for the police? Or can I go back to work? I just wanted to eat. If I did have to wait, is it wrong to start eating while there is a woman lying on the side of the road in shock that her feet are cut off?" I didn't feel like dealing with that issue. I have enough going on. Lucky for her and me, I made it back to work before any limbs went flying. I guess what I'm trying to say, is keep your feet in the car. People need to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.