Friday, August 1, 2008

Why you should read this blog.

Hello all. I'm trying to ask myself why people would want to read my blogs. What could I say that might be of interest? I realized that I don't know and don't really care. I'm going to write what's on my mind and if you don't like it, don't read it. I didn't mean that in a bad way. I was just being honest. Really, I'm a nice guy.
My friend Katie has a blog page. It's offexit4.blogspot.com. I think she's an entertaining read, so I figured I'd have a go at it.
This is really a blog about nothing. Maybe blog writing might stimulate something in my mind to help inspire the great novel, screenplay, or comedic material. We'll see. This is only the beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so if you don't like, don't read it. OK, so then just ignore the repeated myspace bulletins that scream "READ MY BLOG NOW AND ALWAYS!" and continuous phone calls and text messages begging me to comment on your blog page?